Hola Fellas


Hello, let me know something about you :D

Tagboard

shoutbox here.
width is 230.

Big Claps


skins by : Simple | Grey
photo : weheartit

be a strong boy is easy
Thursday, 24 November 2011 | 0 comments
Gonna strike this match tonight
Lead me up the staircase
Won't you whisper soft and slow
I'd love to hate it
But you make it like a fireworks show




# so put your best boys and I'll swear care #
what I never did is done

oh, look what you've done
 you've made a fool of everyone
oh well, it seems likes such fun

until you lose what you had won
~jet~
And you stood there in front of me 

close enough to touch
close enough to hope you countn't see
what I was thinking of
 ~taylor swift~

Picture perfect memories,

Scattered all around the floor.

Reaching for the phone cause, I cant fight it anymore.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.

For me it happens all the time.
now i'm strong enough




Older Post | Newer Post